ROW Infrastructure Improvement Program
The City of Miami Beach is a coastal island community and world known tourist destination that has experienced significant growth over the past two decades. To this end, the City developed various programs to improve the quality of life of its residents.
Right of Way Improvement Program
This 9 year program included the replacement of approximately 52 miles of existing aged infrastructure within narrow, congested, sometimes heavily traveled public right of ways.
Project Outcomes and Benefits
- Responsible for overall program schedule, and for the design and construction of 29 planning, design and construction contracts for infrastructure improvements of 13 neighborhoods.
- Planned and coordinated to minimize the impacts of localized construction on existing traffic patterns and adjacent communities.
- Completed water, sanitary sewer and stormwater infrastructure improvements with minimal disruption to the local community.
- Facilitated full transition to the City’s Capital Improvement Projects Office.
- Improved the aesthetics of the community.