Operations Support for West Basin Municipal Water District
Client: West Basin Municipal Water District
Location: Carson, CA
Hazen is currently providing operational support services to West Basin Municipal Water District for the Edward C. Little Water Recycling Facility, neighboring satellite treatment facilities and distribution system.
Project Outcomes and Benefits
- Technical support of the recycled water system and operations.
- Operations support for water quality and treatment of recycled water.
- Development of dashboards for performance monitoring of processes.
- Development of standard operating procedures.
- Asset management and condition assessment programs.
- Preparation of an energy calculator to assess energy usage within the plant.
West Basin facilities include coagulation and filtration, membrane filtration, ozone, advanced oxidation and solids handling. This project provides support to the District leveraging from prior operations and startup experience.
For more information on this project, or to discuss a similar project in your area, contact Nathan Boyle at firstname.lastname@example.org