Phillippi Creek Septic System Replacement Program
As the Program Manager, Hazen and Sawyer oversaw the design and construction of 16 wastewater project improvement areas identified under the 50 square mile Phillippi Creek Study area.
Project Outcomes and Benefits
- Responsible for overall program schedule, including design for five wastewater project service areas and construction activities totaling approximately 5,000 connections
- Completed construction of vacuum sewer projects with minimal disruption to existing homeowners.
- Assisted with obtaining federal funding provided through USEPA grants program.
- Regularly held public workshops with homeowners to keep them informed.
- Successfully implemented the program and fully transferred to County staff.
For more information on this project, or to discuss a similar project in your area, contact Bert Vidal at firstname.lastname@example.org