Strategic Pursuits Coordinator (Silver Spring, MD)
Location: Silver Spring, MD Office
Hazen and Sawyer is seeking a resourceful, creative, and self-motivated coordinator to assist in the development of proposals and presentations for the firm’s largest and most strategic pursuits. Candidates must have at least three years of related experience, excellent writing skills, an eye for layout, and an ability to translate complex technical concepts into digestible formats for a wide range of audiences (you know who you are).
Additional requirements include:
• Grit, a great attitude, and dedication to achieving continuous improvement
• An ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently as well as in team environments
• Strong personal accountability and commitment to meeting deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe InDesign
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
Job requirements and expectations:
• Create and maintain well-organized, up-to-date project descriptions and resumes for large pursuits
• Work with engineers, scientists, and other technical staff to prepare concise, compelling, and RFP-compliant narratives
• Participate in strategy meetings, distribute action items, and monitor the completion of tasks
• Provide timely entry of accurate and complete opportunity information in company tracking system
The position is based in the Firm’s growing Silver Spring, MD office. If you are passionate about process and results, enjoy a diverse and challenging work environment, and love the thrill of pursuing meaningful and important work, this is a great career opportunity for you.