Process Mechanical CAD Designer - VA
Location: Fairfax, VA Office
Seeking a Process Mechanical CAD Designer to work alongside staff Engineers and Senior Designers in the design and production of contract documents for various water and wastewater projects.
Position responsibilities will include:
• Prepare plan, section and detail drawings for various process and chemical systems
• Coordinate with the other disciplines (structural, architectural, HVAC, electrical, I&C, site civil)
• Ensure drawing compliance with company and client CAD standards and styles
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3-5 years of design experience with water and/or wastewater projects preferred
• Completion of Engineering Technology Associate’s degree, a 4-year degree, or technical school CAD design certificate with emphasis on Revit
• Revit knowledge and skills required
• Fluent 2D AutoCAD MEP skills required.
• Basic understanding of process and chemical piping materials and fittings preferred
In This Section
“I came to Hazen and Sawyer to apply my engineering skills to improve water and wastewater treatment processes to benefit our environment, and I have stayed for over twenty years. Each project offers something new and different to evaluate or improve.”