Location: Columbia, SC Office
Minimum 10 years of design experience with water/wastewater projects required.
Position responsibilities will include:
• Prepare plan, section and detail drawings for various mechanical process and pipeline conveyance systems,
• Prepare site plan, alignments, and Plan and profiles for various civil site and pipeline projects.
• Coordinate with the other disciplines and provide solutions to conflicts.
• Ensure drawing compliance with company and client CAD standards, styles and protocols
• Create, manage and supervise the production of contract drawing submittals
• Identify individual efforts on each task to communicate with project manager
Special skills required:
• Fluent 2D AutoCAD MEP (version 2012 and higher) skills required
• 3D experience (AutoCAD MEP/Revit) required
• AutoCAD Civil 3D (version 2012 and higher) Software skills required
• Understanding piping materials and fittings required
• Understanding of basic structural and architectural design required
• Understanding of basic civil engineering design principles required
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills required