Location: Raleigh, NC Office - Regional Headquarters
This role includes working directly with project teams across North America on project technical requirements with a focus on ProjectWise system’s administration to implement and support integration with CAD/BIM software and Microsoft Office software. Candidates should have experience with the management and configuration of ProjectWise document management system, enterprise software architecture, computer aided engineering tools and methodology, and AE project delivery procedures. Teamwork and relationship building are key skills required for success in this role.
• Provide first-line technical support for cloud-based (SaaS) implementation of Bentley’s ProjectWise and its association with Autodesk products (e.g. AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit, Plant 3D) and Bentley products (e.g. MicroStation) software.
• Participate in ProjectWise system administration including user setup, project setup, assigning user permissions, implementing system updates, testing new versions of ProjectWise, and work with ITS to maintain current software packages in our software deployment system (Microsoft SCCM).
• Bentley CONNECT Services for project teams including creating CONNECT Projects with ProjectWise repositories and then setting up applicable CONNECT services.
• Assist the Technical Application specialist with maintaining the corporate standard CAD environments for AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Plant 3D, and Microstation. The corporate CAD environments are updated each year to the newest versions of Autodesk software and many of our Microstation environments include client specific workspaces. Maintain software configurations, templates and deployments. Work directly with the Technical Application specialist and the CAD-BIM User Group to gather companywide needs and implement environments that help our project teams succeed.
• Collaborate with regional technical leads on implementing ProjectWise with integrated CAD and BIM workflows. Train regional leads on ProjectWise best practices and user support for users in their regions.
• Implement and execute companywide ProjectWise user training program that includes scalable training options. Use SharePoint to share information: SOP’s, training videos, presentations and other support media. Ongoing online group and individual training using Skype is a requirement. Onsite training for office implementations and project support will also be required.
• Create and maintain ProjectWise and CAD environment support documentation, including software best practices, workflow guidelines, and system configuration documentation. Document integrations with Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microstation and other CAD and BIM tools.
CAD-BIM - Advanced knowledge of the how Autodesk and Bentley tools integrate is required. We are looking for candidates that demonstrate experience with using and supporting the following applications with ProjectWise: Revit, Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Plant 3D, Microstation
Must be proficient in using Skype for Business to schedule meetings, presentations and training with the ability to record and save as videos in Office365 Video for reference.
Must be proficient (Intermediate level) in Office 365 to include Office 2016, OneDrive for Business, Yammer, etc. required for creating effective support documents that will be shared with internal and external users.
BIM - Knowledge of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and its importance to engineering infrastructure.
Help Desk – Using an enterprise help desk system to execute and track user support. Possess understanding of ticketing workflows, maintaining levels of services, and using reports to identify support and training needs.
• Experience of working with geographically dispersed teams in medium to large AE companies.
• Experience working with ITS to implement solutions and support users
• Strong sense of urgency with resolving production problems thereby meeting user expectations.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A motivated team player to work as part of the team to meet deadlines
• Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Strong presentation skills with ability to train staff and present technical data in a logical concise manner
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize when under pressure with proven track record in achieving SLAs
In This Section
“Working within this company, I hear the more experienced staff reference the "Hazen way," and it's taken me a few years to understand what that really means. It's a "we" attitude: we get the work done, we do it right, and we maintain the best standards in the industry.”