Disinfection – Back to the Basics
- Meg Roberts and Matt Valade - Hazen and Sawyer
This workshop will provide a review of potential impacts to distribution system water quality and address solutions for mitigating them, including hands-on problem solving using an array of tools, such as hydraulic and water quality models.
• Increase understanding of disinfection chemistry and applications
• Better understand current and future disinfection-related regulations
• Apply methods for modeling distribution system hydraulics and water quality impacts
• Understand disinfection related distribution system water quality concerns
• Understand different tools that can be used to address disinfection and water quality concerns in the distribution system
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hear about new publications with our email newsletter
Horizons showcases significant water, wastewater, reuse, and stormwater projects and innovations that help our clients to achieve their goals, and can help you achieve yours. Articles are written by top engineers and process group leaders, demonstrating and explaining the beneficial application of a variety of technologies and tools.