Process Mechanical CAD Designer - VA
Location: Fairfax, VA Office
Seeking a Process Mechanical CAD Designer to work alongside staff Engineers and Senior Designers in the design and production of contract documents for various water and wastewater projects.
Position responsibilities will include:
• Prepare plan, section and detail drawings for various process and chemical systems
• Coordinate with the other disciplines (structural, architectural, HVAC, electrical, I&C, site civil)
• Ensure drawing compliance with company and client CAD standards and styles
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3-5 years of design experience with water and/or wastewater projects preferred
• Completion of Engineering Technology Associate’s degree, a 4-year degree, or technical school CAD design certificate with emphasis on Revit
• Revit knowledge and skills required
• Fluent 2D AutoCAD MEP skills required.
• Basic understanding of process and chemical piping materials and fittings preferred